Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EATBLACKDEATH!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tyburntree

EATBLACKDEATH!!! Empty
PostSubject: EATBLACKDEATH!!!   EATBLACKDEATH!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Welcome to the Tyburn Tree Forum. Where you will find all of the info you need to enjoy some hot metallic action.

First off, I would like to thank Gruesome Greg for letting us join the Too High To Get It Right Forum.

Secondly, I would like to add you can never be to high to get it right. If you are too high, you are in fact, right!

I'll be back on later in the day to post some upcoming shows as well as whatever else I feel represents us in the best possible way.

Here is our MySpace page with some older tunes we recorded at The Sound Foundry in Kingsville, Ontario.

Tyburn Tree Official MySpace

We are currently recording our debut EP at The Foundry, and I can honestly say our newer tunes far surpass our older songs as well as any first-born children we may or may not have.

EATBLACKDEATH!!!
-Erik
Tyburn Tree
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

EATBLACKDEATH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EATBLACKDEATH!!!   EATBLACKDEATH!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 pm

tyburntree wrote:

First off, I would like to thank Gruesome Greg for letting us join the Too High To Get It Right Forum.

Secondly, I would like to add you can never be to high to get it right. If you are too high, you are in fact, right!

Well, I think you can be too high to get it right if you zone out completely and miss the third period of a miraculous comeback by the Calgary Flames in Game 3 against San Jose. For that, I blame Sin Dealer, particularly their pot-smoking guitarist. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com

EATBLACKDEATH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Too High to Get it Right :: Bands :: Tyburn Tree-
Jump to: