Too High to Get it Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Yeti

Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks to Greg, we have a new spot for our forum. No more Hellridemusic.com. Chris was great, but new chapter and new era, need to move on. Strictly Canadian. haha...

ok so, anyways, hope everyone is well, and I'm sure we will see this forum populate in no time.

We'll be adding tons of information here as this will be the first place to post it, when it comes. But let me tell you there is HUGE INFORMATION FORTH COMING. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.

cheers.
And we are more then just Windsor/London/Hamilton Stoner Doom.... We are the mother fucking DESTROYERS!!! The beginning, middle and end. We were once the originators of Whiskey Metal, and now have become the Doom N' Groove Kings that will punish your ears with our next album. Just wait and see.

more info soon.
Back to top Go down
The Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:39 pm

totally joking. This new record though will show some sides to this band no one ever knew existed.

Album cover is done and is definitely "Album Cover of the Year" Vince Locke (Cannibal Corpse, History of Violence graphic novel as well) has truly designed a beautiful masterpiece with the vision we gave him. His talents and abilities peer through this cover and make it one of the greatest cover's I've ever personally seen.
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:43 pm

The Yeti wrote:

And we are more then just Windsor/London/Hamilton Stoner Doom.... We are the mother fucking DESTROYERS!!! The beginning, middle and end. We were once the originators of Whiskey Metal, and now have become the Doom N' Groove Kings that will punish your ears with our next album. Just wait and see.

Does this mean that I hafta change your board's description? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com
The Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:39 am

hhahha...nah its all good. It was just funny when reading all the band's from TO, they have like this wicked description, like with all the bst adjectives, and then we're just striaght up Stoner Doom, from Windsor, London and Hmilton. So I was like, well we are a bit more faceted than that! And if that is the perception we give off, this next album will change all that!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Well, Diablo and Magma have their own monikers, which is what I used in their descriptions. What's Georgian Skull's moniker? scratch
Back to top Go down
The Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 pm

R.O.C.K
afro
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Uh, isn't that Helix's moniker? Laughing
Back to top Go down
dragula

dragula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi Yeti, just found the new board through your myspace bulletin. I'm loving the new songs on there and I'm really lookin forward to the new cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragulas_crypt
stevebeard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:20 pm

haha R.O.C.K
Back to top Go down
The Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 am

thanks man, cheers! it'll be soon. the release of the disc will come very soon, I imagine. I'm real happy that things are progressing quicker this time then any other album or whatever...This one is truly coming together. The artwork will be revealed real soon, as it is going to be insane!

Track list will be revealed real soon, 11 songs on this thing. Its gonna kill.

flower POWER!
Back to top Go down
dragula

dragula

PostSubject: C   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 am

Can't wait Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragulas_crypt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home   Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Georgian Skull's new Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Too High to Get it Right :: Bands :: Georgian Skull-
Jump to: