Too High to Get it Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PURVEYOR

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Empty
PostSubject: New Electric Magma t-shirts available now   New Electric Magma t-shirts available now EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Two t-shirt styles are now available to purchase. The long sleeve is the first design with the new album title on it "MUDSHOVEL". they are $15 for either one plus actual postage. colours as below the long sleeve is actually CHARCOAL grey the red shirt has navy blue ringers.

size: L

whoever wants to buy one can PM me.

CHEEEEERS

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Black-Long-Sleeve_CBB $15 + postage

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now MagmachickT $15 + postage
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Electric Magma t-shirts available now   New Electric Magma t-shirts available now EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 pm

So, Mudshovel's the name of the new one now, eh? Sounds pretty good, I like it better than Teriyaki Bitch Sauce, or whatever.

You guys are certainly bucking the trend by going with red t-shirts. It seems like 80 per cent of my wardrobe is black, which isn't ideal for the summertime... Laughing

Now, what I wanna know is, will there be an opportunity to purchase the new merch in person sometime soon? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now
Page 1 of 1