Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PURVEYOR

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Empty
PostSubject: New Electric Magma t-shirts available now   New Electric Magma t-shirts available now EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Two t-shirt styles are now available to purchase. The long sleeve is the first design with the new album title on it "MUDSHOVEL". they are $15 for either one plus actual postage. colours as below the long sleeve is actually CHARCOAL grey the red shirt has navy blue ringers.

size: L

whoever wants to buy one can PM me.

CHEEEEERS

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Black-Long-Sleeve_CBB $15 + postage

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now MagmachickT $15 + postage
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Electric Magma t-shirts available now   New Electric Magma t-shirts available now EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 pm

So, Mudshovel's the name of the new one now, eh? Sounds pretty good, I like it better than Teriyaki Bitch Sauce, or whatever.

You guys are certainly bucking the trend by going with red t-shirts. It seems like 80 per cent of my wardrobe is black, which isn't ideal for the summertime... Laughing

Now, what I wanna know is, will there be an opportunity to purchase the new merch in person sometime soon? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com

New Electric Magma t-shirts available now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Too High to Get it Right :: Bands :: Electric Magma-
Jump to: