Too High to Get it Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LENS

Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House Empty
PostSubject: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House Cameron-April-12
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:59 pm

What time will you guys be taking the stage? There's another killer show that nite, but I wanna make sure to catch your last set... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com
LENS

PostSubject: Re: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Gruesome Greg wrote:
What time will you guys be taking the stage? There's another killer show that nite, but I wanna make sure to catch your last set... afro

hmm ... We're closing, so I imagine it would be safe to be there at 11. Hopefully that works
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, I'm not sure what the set times are for the other show yet, but I'd imagine that I'll hafta miss a band or two, in any case. I shall aim for 11, then. bounce
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Well, as it turns out, the other show I was gonna go to got re-scheduled, so I should be there from the beginning, now. And I'm meeting with the people at the ElMo on April 10th, so I'll be right across the street from the Silver Dollar that nite... afro flower pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House   Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House Empty

Back to top Go down

Luz Atomica's last show! --- Sat April 12th @ The Cameron House
Page 1 of 1