Too High to Get it Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevebeard

Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
stevebeard

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:14 pm

If anyone out there finds other reviews that pass under our radar feel free tpo post them here, or anywhaere!!!!!!haha

Cheers rabbit steve
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 pm

I will definitely write a review for THTGIR, as soon as I get my hands on a copy of the CD, that is.

Who do I hafta talk to in order to get on your "press list"? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com
stevebeard

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:38 am

Im sure you could find that out through our myspace page.
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Hmm, looks like this thread is missing something. That's why I give you the official THTGIR review of Mother Armageddon, Healing Apocalypse, in all its two-page glory:

http://www.toohightogetitright.com/reviews/albums/maha.html

It should take a couple minutes to read, but I think you'll be glad that you did.

afro
Back to top Go down
The Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 am

Thanks Greg for the #2 spot on your list. That fuckin rules! Totally understandable on not being #1 spot, Blood Ceremony is fuckin rad.

by the way though, : the "few unforgettable moments" on our album, are some of the high points on the record for some folk. Personally, the intermission had to be on there, we loved it so much, if anything we wanted to make it longer. lol.
Its actually quite trippy on headphones, after smoking a blunt. That was the idea.

And also the "ballad". We never did anything like that, and wanted to see if we could. I think 1 album of ours can support a "ballad" at least one record. Promise that the next one will not have one. And if it does, it'll be a bit more rockier.

anyways, just wanted to say thanks a lot.
cheers.

also there is an interview I did with the DOOM METAL ALLIANCE up on myspace. I'll post a link.
cheers.

also an interview coming in METAL HAMMER, and TERRORIZER pretty soon. Expect a review in BW&BK in the new year as well as METAL MANIACS.

More to come too.
AL "The Yeti" Bones
Back to top Go down
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Heh, I guess I wasn't stoned enough when listening to it, then. I still think it drags on pretty long, though. And I've never been a big fan of ballads, so you're not the first band who's heard that from me.

But overall it's a great record, and it's cool to see that you guys are starting to get some good press for it. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews   Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Armageddon- Reviews and Interviews
Page 1 of 1