Too High to Get it Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Too High to Get it Right

The message board for TooHighToGetItRight.com, dedicated to the Ontario stoner rock scene.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION!   Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 am

Last time I had to raise funds, I put on a benefit concert. I was fortunate that the El Mocambo felt they owed me a favour (and a free booking) and from there, the pieces seemed to fall into place. I’m pretty sure it’s the only time that OTIS and Nadja have ever shared the stage, and that likely won’t change, what with the latter living in Europe nowadays…

But this year, I don’t have the means, nor the time to put together such a gathering. So I am counting on my listeners and my readership to Keep the Sabbath Dream Alive. This Saturday, I’ll be going on air to ask for money in support of Smokin’ Green. Here’s how it works: Donate to my program and I’ll play any song you want, 10$ per request. We can do this in increments, ie gimme 20, and I’ll play two songs fer ya. (If I don’t have what you wanna hear with me, I’ll play it for ya in December when I’m back on the air…)

I also have a (VERY) limited number of Too High To Get It Right T-Shirts that look like this:

Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION! Shirtpic

For a minimum donation of 25$, I’ll be sending one of these your way. There are only five of ‘em left, so subject to availability, yadda yadda.

There are two ways to donate, either by calling in to my show this weekend or donating online, where CKLN has set up a donations page so you can contribute via PayPal. You’ll hafta put DONATION TO SMOKIN’ GREEN in the Description field to have it credited to my show. (If you click the PayPal button, you’ll see what I mean.) I’ve been told that a new version of the CKLN website will be launching next week with further online donation options, so I’ll keep y’all posted on that.

In the meantime, if you do decide to donate via PayPal, send me a proof of payment with your request(s) and shirt size (if applicable) to gruesomegreg@toohightogetitright.com and I’ll do my best to get ‘em on the air.

If you can kick in a couple bucks to keep Smokin’ Green on the air and Keep the Sabbath Dream Alive, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Peace,

Greg
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com
Gruesome Greg
Admin
Gruesome Greg

Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION!   Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Not posting this one online, since it mostly consisted of me saying call (insert number here) to pledge now!

On that note, thanks to those who did make donations to the station...
Back to top Go down
http://www.toohightogetitright.com

Episode 84: SMOKIN' GREEN FUNDFEST EDITION!
Page 1 of 1